Monday, September 20, 2010

Meet Laura, TOEFL Student at Connect English

Connect English Language Institute is always proud of hard-working students. We encourage our students with every step they take, and we always want to give credit to students who achieve success thanks to their great attitudes and their focus on their goals.

This month Connect English would like to shine a light on Laura Petrella, who came to Connect English while she was on vacation in San Diego. She didn't want to spend her time just relaxing on the beach or playing in Balboa Park. She wanted to improve her English skills and get ready to pass the TOEFL as soon as possible. Here is a short interview with this superstar student:

Where are you from, and when did you arrive in San Diego?

I am from Rome, Italy, and I arrived in San Diego from Italy with my boyfriend on Sunday, September 12th. I have been in the United States for only one week. When I arrived in San Diego, I started my TOEFL course the next day because I didn't want to waste any time.

Why did you select Connect English for your TOEFL training?

I read about Connect English in internet and decided to study here because the TOEFL programs seemed very interesting.

What did you expect from your program at Connect English?

I expected to understand how the TOEFL test works and to have useful instructions and strategies for passing the test.

Were you happy with the courses?

Yes. I have found what I expected and more. Connect English has given me the possibility of practicing strategies for the TOEFL test and taking a practice test that is like the official one. This way I will better understand my level and my capability of passing it. The instructors also helped me sign up to take the test.

What are your TOEFL goals? When will you take the exam?

I need to pass the TOEFL examination to study in an American university. I will take the exam as soon as possible, maybe in October. After that I will begin my applications.

What have you enjoyed the most about the city of San Diego?

I like very much San Diego. I have enjoyed this lovable weather, the beautiful beaches, and the many restaurants, shops and places to have a good time. It is a safe city and the people are friendly and helpful when visitors have questions or need help.


Thank you for joining Connect English, Laura. We have loved having you in our classes and around the school, and we will continue to support you as you prepare to pass the TOEFL.

The best students in San Diego go to the best English school in San Diego. When you are serious about passing the TOEFL or improving your English to reach your life goals, contact Connect English. We will sit down with you and create a plan for your success in English.


www.ConnectEnglishSanDiego.com
E-mail: info@connectenglishsandiego.com
Phone: (619) 283-2811
MSN:
ConnectEnglishSanDiego@live.com


READ ANOTHER CONNECT ENGLISH STORY ---->

No comments:

Post a Comment